Find Books in the UH System Voyager Catalog
Ordering Books from Other UH Libraries
As a UH student, you have access to more than 3.5 million titles in the 13 UH System Libraries. Many of these books, except for Reference, Rare, and certain Hawaii-Pacific titles can be ordered through the UH Intra-Library Loan service.
Steps to order books through this loan service:
- Search the full UH Voyager Catalog (contains the titles of all items in 13 UH libraries).
- Choose item and make sure the full record is displayed.
- If the item is not available in the Kauai CC Library, click the Get This Item link in the blue box on the upper right side of the screen.
- Log in to your account with your UH login and password.
- Choose Hold or Transfer This Item.
- Fill in online form, choosing Kauai CC, in the Pick Up At: (choose library) drop down box.
- Books take approximately 4-7 working days to arrive.
- You will be notified by an e-mail message to your @hawaii.edu account, when the item is available for check-out at our Circulation Desk.
Find Books in the Hawaii State Public Library System
The public library system has 6 branches on Kauai and 2 public librararies on the island are open on Saturdays (Hanapepe and Princeville). If you find books that are located in other branches across the State, you can order them through their interlibrary loan system. You need a public library card and a PIN number to order.
Open Educational Resources at UH
Learn about Open Educational Resources in the University of Hawaii System as alternatives to expensive textbooks.
E-mail Us: email@example.com