Interlibrary Loans for UH Manoa Distance Students
If you find books or articles in other libraries outside the UH System, check out the Interlibrary Loan FAQ to learn how to order these items.
To contact the Interlibrary Loan Department (Hours are Monday - Friday from 8:00am to 500pm):
Search the UH Voyager Catalog
How To Order Books from UH System Libraries
As a UH student, you have access to more than 3.5 million titles in the 13 UH System Libraries. Many of these books, except for Reference, Rare, and certain Hawaii-Pacific titles can be ordered through the UH Intra-Library Loan service. Books take approximately 4-7 working days to arrive. You will be notified by an e-mail message to your @hawaii.edu account, when the item is available for check-out at our Circulation Desk.
Steps to order books through this loan service:
- Search the full UH Voyager Catalog (contains the titles of all items in 13 UH libraries).
- Choose item and make sure the full record is displayed.
- If the item is not available in the Kauai CC Library, click the Get This Item link in the blue box on the upper right side of the screen.
- Log in to your account with your UH login and password.
- Choose Hold or Transfer This Item.
- Fill in online form, choosing Kauai CC, in the Pick Up At: (choose library) drop down box.